generate curl.1 from docs/cmdline-opts

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 14:31:59 +0100 (CET)

Hey,

If you want to get a feel for what I have in mind with my work on splitting up
curl.1 in two hundred separate files, the attached patch will replace the
current docs/curl.1 with a generated one if the applied patch is applied (and
you have an updated git checkout so that docs/cmdline-opts is populated).

I also intend to generate the --help output that is currently in
src/tool_help.c based on that same information and script, I just haven't
written the build infra change for that yet.

And yeah, I need to adjust to make sure it also works for windows and cmake
users.

This is just a preview of my ongoing work, I won't merge this until it is more
ready and not until after the pending release.