Registration is open for curl meeting 2017

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 23:21:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

We've opened the registation for the curl meeting 2017.

The meeting will take place a weekend in March in Nuremberg, Germany, as I've
mentioned before - and I'm sure I will do again at some more occasions.

If you want to come, please sign up. We want to get an idea of interest level
and what sort of attendee numbers we should plan for.

You can find the registration link at the meeting info page at:

  https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-meeting-2017

Or head directly to the sign up page (a google form), at:

  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19xS4ADmNVmSubXSpSOmv4UghcL6VrHg-6RKyltrB4RM/edit

Welcome!

This event is sponsored by SUSE who graciously lets us use their office and by
Sevenval Technologies who's awesomely paying for food.

We would still be happy to mention your company as a sponsor too...