Re: Query about correcting for DST with curl

From: Ray Satiro via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:11:57 -0500

On 11/14/2016 7:16 AM, Tim wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't actually know how to build these things. If you were
> to build it for me, that would be incredibly kind of you and I would be very
> grateful indeed.
>
> In my original posting in this thread, I mentioned that I was using Version
> 7.40.0.0 of curl.exe. Well, since then, I have managed to find a more
> up-to-date version which I have tested. However, it still has the same issue
> with DST. When I type "curl -V", I get the following output:

I uploaded a build , curl_pr1121_draft1.zip , you can find it as an
attachment in the first post of https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/1121

Built from draft1 https://github.com/jay/curl/commit/e2f71e4

curl 7.52.0-DEV (i386-pc-win32) libcurl/7.52.0-DEV OpenSSL/1.0.2j
nghttp2/1.16.1
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap pop3
pop3s rtsp smb smbs smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: AsynchDNS Largefile NTLM SSL HTTP2

The build is for test purposes and includes a debug build of nghttp2
1.16.1 so you may see a lot of output to stderr that is irrelevant for
you, and you can use 2>NUL to suppress it.

I received a duplicate copy of this message, check that you are still
subscribed to the list to receive list messages.

Also please stop top posting
https://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post