Re: Curl command

From: Ray Satiro via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 19:03:43 -0400

On 11/3/2016 7:03 AM, Chanikya Nadh Desu wrote:
> I understand it may not be curl, but I cannot access that from LAN.

Please don't top post it makes the conversation harder to follow. Are
you saying you cannot access your service at all or you just can't
access it with curl? If it's at all then I don't see how that's a curl
problem. If you just can't access it with curl then maybe you need to
specify a proxy, or you have the wrong port or something. Can you
provide the verbose output, (not a screenshot)?

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post