Curl command

From: Chanikya Nadh Desu via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 15:46:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I am accessing this relay board through local LAN (which has static IP) thorugh normal browser and commands and it can be accessed as normal. When I used curl command with following options on cron, first command passes through but not further commands. Is that port is blocked because curl used the port a while ego?
Here are the pictures as attachements.
Blob1 shows the normal access through browser.Blob2 shows switching on relays through normal button clickBlob3 cron job using curl command to passon the url commandBlob4 could not access that IP and port later from same deviceBlob 5 could not access that IP and port from another device on same network.
Where I am going wrong? I checked the router, no issues with it.
Again if powercycle the current device then I can continue as said for only one command then again it is same I cannot use that port.
Thanks
Chanikya