[RELEASE] curl 7.50.3

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 08:12:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

Once again we have the pleasure to push out a curl release, even though the
pleasure this time is a bit clouded by the security flaw that triggered the
release. As always, you find the release archives here:

   https://curl.haxx.se/download.html

Curl and libcurl 7.50.3

  Public curl releases: 159
  Command line options: 185
  curl_easy_setopt() options: 224
  Public functions in libcurl: 61
  Contributors: 1445

This release includes the following bugfixes:

  o CVE-2016-7167: escape and unescape integer overflows [8]
  o mk-ca-bundle.pl: use SHA256 instead of SHA1
  o checksrc: detect strtok() use
  o errors: new alias CURLE_WEIRD_SERVER_REPLY [1]
  o http2: support > 64bit sized uploads [2]
  o openssl: fix bad memory free (regression) [3]
  o CMake: hide private library symbols [4]
  o http: refuse to pass on response body with NO_NODY was set [5]
  o cmake: fix curl-config --static-libs [6]
  o mbedtls: switch off NTLM in build if md4 isn't available [7]
  o curl: --create-dirs on windows groks both forward and backward slashes [9]

This release includes the following known bugs:

  o see docs/KNOWN_BUGS (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/knownbugs.html)

This release would not have looked like this without help, code, reports and
advice from friends like these:

   Daniel Stenberg, Harold Stuart, Jakub Zakrzewski, Peter Wu, Randy Armstrong,
   Ray Satiro, Ryan Scott, Tony Kelman, Viktor Szakáts,
   (9 contributors)

         Thanks! (and sorry if I forgot to mention someone)

References to bug reports and discussions on issues:

  [1] = https://curl.haxx.se/bug/?i=975
  [2] = https://curl.haxx.se/bug/?i=996
  [3] = https://curl.haxx.se/bug/?i=1005
  [4] = https://curl.haxx.se/bug/?i=981