Re: removing the curl alias from PowerShell?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 16:19:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 19 Aug 2016, Merek Thorondursson wrote:

>> https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/pull/1901
>
> Well. I must say, that was a truly fascinating read.

It has now gotten MASSIVE attention for both good and bad. Comments and
reactions are flying in like crazy.

> For myself, I like the idea of a 'enable/disable' *nix aliases option. Has
> an RFC been initiated?

Not that I've seen, no. But also, I think I did my part in bringing the
attention to the issue of them hurting curl and wget users. I'm not using
Powershell myself, I just wanted to see the right thing happen. Now its up to
them to deal with it.