Re: How to permanently disable ciphers in curl command line.

From: Spork Schivago <sporkschivago_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:48:31 -0400

Good to go. I'm going to go for installing a later version. For the
curlrc stuff, maybe I could just put it in the skeleton directory and make
sure users don't have write access. If they need something changed, I can
change it. Thanks for all the help.

I'll work on upgrading curl but I'll do a backup first. They can take a
little bit of time but that way, if anything breaks, I can easily go back
to a working system.

Thanks!