Re: How to permanently disable ciphers in curl command line.

From: Spork Schivago <sporkschivago_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 18:08:58 -0400

Thank you for the response, but I should have been more clear.

Is there away to disable it system wide? For example, is there a config
file somewheres that curl reads from or something where I can specifically
say --ciphers 'ALL:!SHA!:!MD5:!aNULL' so they're never used by default?
Or would I have to download the source file and custom build curl and it's
library?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. It's much
appreciated.

Ken