Re: Linux Curl Help: Click a link

From: bruce <badouglas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 08:57:02 -0400

If you know the "logic" of the page you're looking at, you could craft the
"post"/"get" to be inserted in the curls to simulate the process.. But this
would only really work in simple situations.

You could do more complex "stuff" with simulating browser actions by using
dom/xpath manipulation/simulation for button selections and using that to
generate the curl post/get actions..

Finally, you can generate test scripts/processes, using headless browser
harness apps like casperjs/phantomjs/selenium/etc..