Re: http 1.1 request to nghttp2 lib ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 11:22:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2016, mahua dutta via curl-users wrote:

> may be the question is not for the right forum , But as libcurl  is used for
> both http1 and http2 , like to know if it is possible to send http1.1
> request using nghttp2 library( session callbacks ) ?

You should ask questions about nghttp2 to the nghttp2 team, which I believe
you do best as a github issue at https://github.com/nghttp2/nghttp2 -
presumably after you've tried to find the answer in their (excellent) docs.

That said, nghttp2 is an HTTP/2 library and a rather low level such so I would
be surprised if you could.