Re: Is this the correct way of reusing the curl_easy handles?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:51:29 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 21 Feb 2016, Suryaveer Chauhan wrote:

> I couldn't find a proper way to pool the curl_handles and in some comments I
> read that it's better to keep open the single handle. So, I want to confirm
> if this is the correct way or does it have any side effects or bad
> performance.

Consider using the curl-library mailing list instead for libcurl issues. This
list is intended more for the curl tool.

But yes: the basic principle is that you reuse the curl handle for subsequent
transfers instead of deleting/recreating it. Only once you're truly done with
your transfers you close the handle.