IIS 8 sends negotiate, accepts ntlm and neither ntlm nor anyauth works in curl

From: belen esteban <iabierta_at_gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 00:24:08 +0100
Cant get curl working, it appears to me that it's due to someting related with this server response: www-authenticate:negotiate (single line; there is no next line with the authenticate:NTLM alternative. -iis8, 2012r2 server-).
The working sequence I got from fiddler and IE11 is like this:
Client: get http ....
Server: 401, www-authenticate:Negotiate
Client: Authorization: Negotiate NTLMSSP.......... type 1 message
Server: 401, www-authenticate:Negotiate NTLMSSP .... type 2 message
Client: type 3 message
Server: 200

But I can't get it working in curl; i've tried --anyauth, --ntlm , etc with no result; the trace stops always in the first 401. (last sources from github with almost all options compiled in)
Any ideas?
thanks in advance