Re: issue with libcurl

From: David Colter via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:42:01 -0500

Peidong,

> On Nov 26, 2015, at 2:01 PM, Peidong Chen <peidong_at_outlook.com> wrote:
>
> I have a question about your suggestion. When I get the "absence of a connection" error, the program will terminate itself. How can I ignore the connection error without the program being stopped?

I am not familiar with C, and this is a forum for CURL. However, it seems to me that your program’s structure is the place to look. Maybe it should return false or 0 at some point to indicate that no connection exists.

Perhaps the Return Value description on http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_perform.html <http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_perform.html> will help you

David