Re: simple/weird question

From: Bundy <blazenbundy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:54:46 +1000

Bruce,

I should probably not respond and mind the business of the experts given
I'm a newb however can't help myself as I was able to replicate the same
occurrence with my terminal/s.

My tcpdump proved that the data is coming over the wire:

I suggest it is more something to do with either special characters
disrupting the signal stream to terminal and I suggest this because I can
output the request to a file and see the complete data represented just how
browsers render it via a normal text editor (gedit/notepad++/etc).

I can even further vi the same file and view the correct data structure
through the terminal like so:

However just as you have suggested if I curl for the data directly or
request for a stream read with more on the output file I see my data gets
chopped between the 2 and the closing select element.

I haven't found a solution to why the stream is being chopped however I can
only support your case. =P

Cheers,

Bundy

P.S. will go back to my newb hole now and leave it to the genius's!!!