Re: <button onclick="window.location='

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 22:49:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015, Marjan Savli wrote:

> curl 7.14.0 (mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.14.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8d
> zlib/1.2.2

Extremely old curl and OpenSSL versions...

> I was looking for an example on mailing list archive, but since I am
> beginner in curl, I am asking for help.

1. Fire up your browser (chrome or firefox)
2. Start their networking dev tools
3. Login manually
4. check the dev tool HTTP trace for how the HTTP requests looked like
5. now you get data from (4) to populate your curl command line
6. remember to use "--trace-ascii logfile.txt" with curl so that you can
    compare that with what you got in (4) to make sure you're on the right
    track
7. ...
8. profit!