curl prob

From: bruce <badouglas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 21:37:36 -0400

Hi.

Got an issue, probably subtle that I can't seem to wrap my hands around.

A target site can be accessed via the firefox/opera browser. As far as
I can tell, the traffic/cookies/headers are all doable.

I've crafted a test bash/curl but I run into an issue with the process
doing some kind of redirect and the process appears to reset cookies,
and it fails!

The target site www.osu.edu

# the actions for the browser:
# clear all osu cookies/cache
# https://www.osu.edu
# https://courses.osu.edu/psp/csosuct/EMPLOYEE/PUB/c/COMMUNITY_ACCESS.CLASS_SEARCH.GBL
# https://courses.osu.edu/psc/csosuct/EMPLOYEE/PUB/c/COMMUNITY_ACCESS.CLASS_SEARCH.GBL
# -then, select the "AdditionalSearchCriteria" BTN

In trying to mimic this, I crafted the required curls, to have the
required headers/cookie files, etc..

I can post what I created if anyone has bandwidth to take a look.

Like I said, I'm sure it's something subtle, but it's killin' me!

Thanks guys..