Re: Complex URLs at once can't save file name

From: Rodrigo Zanatta Silva <rodrigozanattasilva_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:10:11 -0300

Hello Daniel...

I am really studying it and seeing: this is a common problem. No one know
to solve it like I want.

So, why not use the same strategy in --url with the --output? I can create:

--output 'name[1-100].html'
--output 'name{first,second,third}.html'

So, the first URL to save, get the first name it generate and so on. I
think the program don't have this syntax and this can be a new feature. I
really love the program do all the threads things, not I. But with
difficult to save the files, the things is really more complex.

What about it? Your program have it or you will create it :D