Compatibility of cURL 7.21.0 with Windows 2008

From: Jean-Marc Delrieu <Jean-marc.Delrieu_at_freescale.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 12:57:35 +0000

Dear cURL users,

We are using cURL/7.21.0 (i386-pc-win32) libcurl/7.21.0 OpenSSL/0.98o zlib/1.2.5 to FTP files to our Payroll Provider ADP.

We are planning to change the server we are running cURL on to a Windows 2008 server.
I would like to know if the version of cURL that we currently run is compatible with Windows 2008 servers.

Can someone confirm to me?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Jean-Marc

Jean-Marc Delrieu
Business Solutions Business Analyst, EMEA IT
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc
www.freescale.com<http://www.freescale.com/>
+33 5 61 19 10 52 (phone)
+33 5 61 19 95 26 (fax)
e-mail: Jean-marc.Delrieu_at_freescale.com<mailto:Jean-marc.Delrieu_at_freescale.com>

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:

(X)

Public

( )

Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only

( )

Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary