OAuth2

From: Godefroy Clair <godefroy.clair_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:24:21 +0100

Hi,
Is there any explanations, tutorials, etc. about the use of OAuth and
OAuth2 to authentificate a connection to a SMTP or an IMAP server ? I am
trying to connect to the google servers through a shell terminal. I found
some docs in the developper.google.com pages, I also found some explanation
on the topic in the curl-library mailing list archives but what I've red so
far gives incomplete information and is a bit cryptic. For exemple, where
do you get the "tokens" using commmand line ? how ?
Thank you in advance for any help that could be provided,
Regards,
Godefroy