Re: libcurl multi socket

From: Lindley French <lindleyf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:33:31 -0800

+curl-users

I've decided to go with curl-multi for now, since I don't have an event
reactor at the moment to integrate with.

One thing isn't clear to me, though. If I have a thread dedicated to
blocking on select() and then calling curl_multi_perform(), then it seems
like I need to get my outgoing requests onto that thread somehow. (In an
async world, it seems like it shouldn't be necessary to do writing and
reading on the same thread, but the prohibition against sharing curl
handles between threads requires it.) Question: is there a best practice
for doing this in curl, or do I just have to hack something up with a deque
and a mutex?