Re: Can a request from curl look as if it came from a browser?

From: bruce <badouglas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 14:39:19 -0500

I'm guessing you're looking at scraping a website to extract data, and
want to simulate what a browser session would look like to give the
appearance of an automated user...

The simple answer, of course. If you want to have a single
instance/hit to a server, you can examine all that a real browser
session would send/receive from a server, and craft a curl process to
replicate this..

This would work for simple cases.

Anything more complex, and you're going to increase the complexity of
the simulated software process to look like an auto browser session.