Re: ca-cert bundle missing Verisign cert, breaking SSL to Amazon

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 23:46:44 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014, Lamont Granquist wrote:

> I'd say that you've gotten too far ahead in anticipating dropping the
> 1024-bit RSA certs since breaking AWS is a total show stopper for a lot of
> people

We in the curl project didn't anticipate anything of this. We get the data
from the Mozilla project and they changed the properties. We've run the same
script daily since a long time. One day the output changed to this.

Then, surely it isn't truly a show-stopper to anyone! You can easily just
either revert to the previous file until we have this sorted out or you can
run the script yourself locally and do whatever you want. Especially now since
Leif W pointed out how to get those certs back in the output!