Re: CURLOPT_CERTINFO truncated to 2048 chars

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 22:47:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 9 Oct 2014, Sky (Jim Schuyler) wrote:

> Yes, I will put a live example online shortly. Let me point out I’m using
> php5-curl, which I believe uses libcurl, but I should verify this with you
> before I go run more tests.

Let me then just remind you that you're asking all this on the curl-users
list, which is about the curl command line tool. See http://curl.haxx.se/mail/
for our different lists.

> curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_STDERR, $tf);

I believe this is a source for your problems. You're just reading this from
the verbose output? That's more or less accidental that it works and I believe
it was removed from the verbose output in commit 21aafd0 (so gone in 7.37.0
and later).

Verbose output lines are cut off at 2048 columns.

You should instead extract that info using curl_easy_getinfo(), I guess it is
called curl_getinfo() in PHP.