Re: http/2 multiple post requests

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 23:05:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 7 Oct 2014, Scott Mitchell wrote:

> Lets reassess the second issue after the first issue is addressed (if
> necessary).

I can't repeat your problem. I use this command line:

  $ curl --http2 --trace-ascii dump https://nghttp2.org/ --next --http2
https://nghttp2.org/ -d moo >/dev/null

Which I assume is similar to yours as it first makes a simple GET and then
makes a POST on the same connection after curl re-uses the connection.

Attached you can see my 'dump' file, and notably it does not contain the
"SSLv2, Unknown" weirdness from your invokes and it doesn't show any problem
with the second request like in your case.

My curl uses this setup: curl 7.38.1-DEV (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
libcurl/7.38.1-DEV OpenSSL/1.1.0 zlib/1.2.8 c-ares/1.10.1-DEV libidn/1.29
libssh2/1.4.4_DEV nghttp2/0.6.3-DEV librtmp/2.3

(I hope Tatsuhiro won't mind a gentle beating on his server for this, I
haven't set up any http2-using server of mine own yet.)