Re: simple.c not working

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:24:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014, mcljubljana_at_gmail.com wrote:

> I downloaded curl-7.38.0.zip and I dont know how to include it into my
> program. I use Qt and Win32. Is there any tutorial on this subject?

That's the source code package for curl and libcurl. You need to build libcurl
from those first in order to use it. http://curl.haxx.se/docs/install.html
speaks about that, but you may like this instead:
https://github.com/bagder/curl/blob/master/winbuild/BUILD.WINDOWS.txt

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/ also points out two Visual studio guides but
I'm not sure how up to date or accurate they are.

You then use libcurl like any other lib when using C/C++: you use the public
header in the code and you link with the lib using the linker.

And finally: the curl-library mailing list is for libcurl stuff. This list
you're on now is for the curl command line tool.