Re: cURL with CyaSSL, cURL logo usage

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 23:12:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2014, leah_at_wolfssl.com wrote:

> I have recently developed a bbappend file for building the cURL OpenEmbedded
> recipe with CyaSSL and am writing a document describing the usage. I am
> wanting to utilize the cURL logo in this document. Is this a possibility? If
> so, how may I obtain copies of the logo?

That's certainly possible! I noticed I never pushed the logo to the git repo
but your query made me do it and now you can find hires versions of it here:

  http://curl.haxx.se/logo/

The README in there explains briefly about what the files are and what you're
allowed to do with them:

  http://curl.haxx.se/logo/README