Re: Curl error code 35 after Mac OS upgrade from Mountain Lion to Mavericks

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:50:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014, Madhavi Gundeti wrote:

> * Closing connection 0
> curl: (56) SSLRead() return error -9806

This is an error code returned from darwinssl's SSLRead() function. I don't
think there's a lot we can do about it.

It might be interesting to grep their include files to figure out what -9806
actually means.

> My application is working without any issues on Mavericks and Mountain Lion.

... those are versions that still used curl built with OpenSSL, aren't they?

> I added the latest version of libcurl and libssl and libcrypto to my
> project and tested .. still same problem I am facing.

libssl and libcrypto are for OpenSSL. What does "added the latest version"
mean exactly? Did you build the latest curl from source?