Re: Can you force a connection to close via the command line?

From: Simon Alexander <simon.p.alexander_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 13:40:32 -0600

Thanks for response.

In case it helps, the production system it is failing/hanging on is running
SunOS 5.10 Solaris with curl version curl 7.19.7.

I've tried the same app on a local development system running Fedora with
Linux 3.11.10-301.fc20.x86_64 GNU/Linux, and curl version 7.32.0 and it
works fine with the curl command correctly exiting.

We've got a work around for the production machine, and are looking to
update the OS / curl version in the near future. So if it was a bug then it
looks like it has been resolved with later versions of curl.