Re: Handling MultiPart response in CURL

From: Prashant Pharate <prashantpharate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:54:22 +0530

Hi,

I got solution to send multiple files in MultiPart response using zip.
 like this

ResponseBuilder response = Response.ok((Object)targetZipFile);
 response.header("Content-Disposition", "attachment;
filename=\"file.zip\"");

Where targetZipFile is File object.

Thanks

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Prashant Pharate <prashantpharate_at_gmail.com

--
*Regards,*
*Prashant Pharate*