Re: curl does not detect 'no space left on device' during scp

From: Priyanka Shah <priyanka_at_insiemenetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 16:04:36 -0700

Thanks Daniel. Is there another way to find out whether the file was
completely transferred or not?
I tried using curl_easy_getinfo(), but looks like it returns bytes
transferred, not bytes written on remote server.

curl_easy_getinfo(client, CURLINFO_SIZE_UPLOAD, &sentBytes);

In my example, it returned 321434 for sentBytes, even when filesize on
remote server was zero.

Is there any other way I can detect transfer failed?
Thanks,
Priyanka.