Re: Handling MultiPart response in CURL

From: Prashant Pharate <prashantpharate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:28:33 +0530

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 03:43:08PM +0530, Prashant Pharate wrote:
*> I have requirement. I will send 2 files in
com.sun.jersey.multipart.MultiPart *
*> BodyPart and will add multiPart object in response *
*> *
*> My question is how I will get files from the response using CURL *

curl will provide the same data to the client as was sent by the server.
It's up to the client application to perform any processing of that
response,
which includes splitting a multipart/form-data or other MIME-style
multipart
response.

*>>> Dan *

*Problem is how to split multipart response.*

Added files in BodyParts---I tried following

curl -o sal.htm -o sal.pdf

But pdf garbage data get mix with html file

Please share if you have example

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Prashant Pharate <prashantpharate_at_gmail.com

--
*Regards,*
*Prashant Pharate*