Re: Using curl to setup TCP connection through squid proxy

From: PenguinWhispererThe . <th3penguinwhisperer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:45:14 +0200

I'll probably be able to fix my issue a lot easier (maybe not easier to
automate though).

I just checked with:
telnet x.x.x.x:port
Then typed:
CONNECT target:targetport HTTP/1.1
<enter>
<enter>

Now I got a tunnel setup. So it might be some overkill to use curl for this
if I can do it with telnet. Unless somebody can give some pros on using
curl with telnet protocol.