curl_easy_perform giving 77(CURLE_SSL_CACERT_BADFILE) with 7.32 version of libCurl

From: Praveen Pvs <meetpraveenpvs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 17:16:31 +0530

Hi All,

First of all sincere thanks to all who contributed for this wonderful
libCurl. I have been using this library since one year.

We were using 7.21 version of libCurl, recently its been updated to 7.32
version.

After we update to 7.32 version, we are having some problem in our
application, not able to do https. Its giving 77(CURLE_SSL_CACERT_BADFILE)
as the error when we call *curl_easy_perform *function.

I tried to do some research for this problem online, could not get much
information.

I seek all your help in resolving this issue.

I have attached my sample program which runs with 7.21 version of libCurl
on my old device but not with the new device which is updated to 7.32
version.

Could you please look into the source code and see if I am doing something
wrong.

Appreciate your help and Thank you for your time.

Regards
Praveen P.V.S