Re: http GET response is not received by curl where as it is received by the kernel

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 18:14:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 24 May 2014, Guru Prasad wrote:

> I am not sure about the query I am asking here is already discussed in this
> forum. If yes, can you please provide me the pointer where I can refer. If
> not, please help me in this regard.

Since your question is about libcurl, you should consider using the
curl-library mailing list where the libcurl hackers and users discuss libcurl
matters on.

> I am using libcurl version 7.19.5 and running on a embedded platform. The
> strange behaviour I am observing here is the http GET response packet is
> received by the kernel (packet capture tool shows this), but not received by
> curl. Curl is waiting on poll().

First, that version is over 5 years old. Lots of things have been changed and
improved since. I don't recognize this problem and I can't really tell what
can possibly be the reason. I would recommend trying out a later version. If
that isn't possible for you, I guess you have to continue debugging.