RE: very slow sftp download speed

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 00:29:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014, Michael Zhang wrote:

> I started to check out libcurl source code from git and tried to build it
> today.

Then please switch to the curl-library list and continue this venture there!

> I saw the following paragraph in BUILD.WINDOWS.txt but am not able to
> get files from http://pecl2.php.net/downloads/php-windows-builds/.It seems
> this website has been down for a while. Do you know any mirror web site
> hosting these lib files?

> WITH_DEVEL=<path> - Paths for the development files (SSL, zlib, etc.)
> Defaults to sibbling directory deps: ../deps Libraries can be fetched at
> http://pecl2.php.net/downloads/php-windows-builds/

That was just a convenient place to get them, if that doesn't exist anymore
you can hunt them down elsewhere or build them yourself from source. We don't
control the contents of that site.

I figure we should update the docs now to no longer point there...