RE: cURL cmd line smtp email: MAIL From / RCPT To / Subject / Body empty

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 16:58:22 +0000

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014, ld2nd wrote:

> echo some text >outputfile.txt
> always places an extra space followed by CR/LF at the line end.
> So each line looks like (hex) 20 0d 0a. Very annoying.

Simply remove the space between "some text" and the > which performs the
redirect. So for example

echo some text> outputfile.txt

And just in case this email gets reformatted, somewhere down the wire...
Note: [SP] denotes an actual space character ;-)

echo[SP]some[SP]text>[SP]outputfile.txt

I do this for sending in the curl Visual Studio auto build emails via curl
on various Windows machines.

Kind Regards

Steve