Re: cURL Build Enabled for Kerberos

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 12:07:48 -0600

On Mar 6, 2014, at 12:11 AM, Vince George (vincgeor) <vincgeor_at_cisco.com> wrote:

> If not, can someone point me to the instructions & required libraries to build cURL with Kerberos support for both Windows & Linux?

Download the latest version of the source code. The build instructions are in docs/INSTALL. You'll of course need to have GSSAPI installed, as well as some sort of TLS engine (OpenSSL, GnuTLS, etc. or use Schannel on Windows) if you need HTTPS support.

There are also instructions for building on Windows with Visual Studio in winbuild/BUILD.WINDOWS.txt, but if you need Kerberos support, I think you'll need to build curl with Cygwin or MinGW instead.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>