RE: '/' in multipart boundary

From: Young,Jim <Jim.Young_at_cerner.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 14:20:56 +0000

On Wed, 5 Mar 2014, Tim Bornholtz wrote:

> I'm using an older version of curl on aix: curl 7.9.3
> (powerpc-ibm-aix5.3.0.0) libcurl 7.9.3 (OpenSSL 0.9.8y) (ipv6 enabled)

> I'm going to recommend that they upgrade to the latest version
> available from here: http://curl.haxx.se/download.html but even then
> those versions for AIX are many versions behind current.

I use prebuilt versions of curl from http://www.perzl.org/ which saves me the trouble of building curl and all the libraries it needs myself. The site doesn't have the absolute latest and greatest versions of curl but they're a lot newer than what you have. You can get a dependency list of all the libraries you need at http://www.perzl.org/aix/index.php?n=FAQs.FAQs#rpm-dependency-hell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.