Re: Uploding large files on Windows fails consistently

From: Sandeep Sastry <sandeep.a.sastry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 18:11:58 +0400

Hi,

Yes, the command just hangs there. There are no further messages or
response after the line "We are completely uploaded and fine".
Couple of more observations:
1) In case of Linux or Mac, "We are completely uploaded and fine" would be
printed after almost 15 mins and just before getting a 200 OK, but on
windows in few seconds I see "We are completely uploaded and fine"".
2) If I redirect the command to a file on windows, in just few seconds I
get the progress of % transferred as 100%, which is practically not
possible for a 1Gb file. In any case I do not get a 200 OK at all, even
after 1 day.
3) In case of Linux. Mac, the progress increases steadily from 1% till
100%, but on Windows I directly get 100%, but without a 200 OK.

Thanks,
-Sandeep