RE: sftp--curl: (56) Failure when receiving data from the peer.

From: Michael Zhang <mxz9102_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:51:43 -0800

Thanks a lot for getting back to my question. Daniel,
I am using latest Curl with latest libssh2 library. Here is what I got from Curl.
I am able to use WinSCP to get files from the same JScape server via sftp for the same account.

curl 7.35.0 (x86_64-pc-win32) libcurl/7.35.0 OpenSSL/1.0.1f zlib/1.2.8 WinIDN libssh2/1.4.3Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap pop3 pop3s rtsp scp sftp smtp smtps telnet tftp Features: AsynchDNS GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SPNEGO SSL SSPI libz
So far I don't know what the problem came from and how to resolve it? Is it worth to call libssh2 directly from the C++ -program?
Thank you very for your help.
Michael Zhang