How to properly urlencode?

From: Anthony Papillion <anthony_at_cajuntechie.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 18:11:57 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to pass some form parameters to a php script using cURL. I'm
using --data-urlencode to do it but I've run into a snag. Any field that
has multiple words only shows up as the first word to my script. So, for
example, if I have

--data-urlencode "asentence=The quick brown fox"

The script will only see "the" and nothing else

I'm sure this is something I'm doing wrong but, being new to cURL, I'm
not sure what. Can someone offer me a correction?

Thanks,
Anthony

--
Anthony Papillion
XMPP/Jabber:      cypherpunk_at_cpunk.us