Re: Negotiate broken even with "-u :"

From: David Cuthbert <dacut_at_kanga.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:29:32 -0800

On Jan 29, 2014, at 3:11 AM, Michael-O <1983-01-06_at_gmx.net> wrote:
[Examples showing that it works…]
> Are you sure that your setup is ok?

Heh, obviously something is amiss here if it’s working for you but not me. (I honestly thought I had distilled this in such a way that reproducing it would be trivial.)

The setup is a bit unusual (it’s Amazon’s internal build and deploy system), but not in a way that should affect the basic parsing like this (just setting flags indicating where to find libraries and whatnot). I’ll try to get a more basic setup and go from there.

Thanks!