RE: FW: curl command for ssl won't connect

From: Flores,Miguel,NORTH YORK,LGO Business Connections <Miguel.Flores_at_ca.nestle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:55:31 +0000

Dan,

Thanks I ran using --ftp-ssl-ccc with the results below:

$curl -v -k --ftp-ssl-ccc ftps://User:Pwd_at_URL

* About to connect() to URL port 990 (#0)

* Trying 999.999.99.99...

* connected

* Connected to URL (999.999.99.99) port 990 (#0)

* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Client hello (1):

* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server hello (2):

* SSLv3, TLS handshake, CERT (11):

* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):

* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server finished (14):

* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):

* SSLv3, TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):

* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Finished (20):

* SSLv3, TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):

* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Finished (20):

* SSL connection using DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA

* Server certificate:

* subject: CN=TI; C=US; L=Jacksonville; ST=FL; O=TI; OU=IT; emailAddress=x_at_x.com

* start date: 201

* expire date: 201

* common name: TI (does not match 'URL')

* issuer: CN=

* SSL certificate verify result: self signed certificate (18), continuing anyway.

< 220 Titan FTP Server 7.12.881 Ready.

> USER User

< 331 User name okay, need password.

> PASS PWd

< 230-Welcome User from 000.00.000.0. You are now logged in to the server.

< 230 User logged in, proceed.

> PBSZ 0

< 200 Command OK. PBSZ=0

> PROT P

< 200 Encrypting Data Channel.

> CCC

* SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), errno 73

* Closing connection #0