Re: getpeername() error using tftp with curl-7.28.1

From: Priyanka Shah <priyanka_at_insiemenetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 14:16:10 -0800

Actually, I figured out the problem with upload using tcpdump. My client
was behind NAT, and since tftp opens a reverse connection on any random
port, the response from server was not being redirected back to the client.
Once I fixed this, upload started working.

I still see the error message '* getpeername() failed with errno 107' when
I run using curl commandline utility. But this does not fail the upload.

Thanks,
Priyanka.