RE: multiple POST requests while reusing the TCP connection

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 00:05:32 +0000

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013, JustAn0therAcc0unt wrote:

> > The reason I ask is I was speaking with Daniel a couple of months ago
> > about picking this TODO item up, as I was wanting to do something
> > similar with IMAP. I knocked up a quick proof of concept modification
> > to support this, but neither of us have had the time to discuss it in
> > more detail and I've not had the time to clean the patch up and post
> > it to the libcurl mailing list for more public discussion either :(
>
> I think there will be no harm in just publishing the patch. I might pick
it
> up (depending on my free time, and on whether I'll get along with
> building cURL). Or somebody else might take it on.

Generally speaking I look after the email protocols in curl, so
unfortunately, I'm busy with other stuff curl related at the moment.

Once we enter feature freeze next week I should have a bit more time, so I
will be able to rebase my patch, and either publish an update to the mailing
list or start pushing parts of it into the repo during the early development
of curl vNext (aka after 7.34.0).

In the meantime there might be other input from the community ;-)

Kind Regards

Steve