Re: weird result

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 11:27:29 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 31 Oct 2013, bruce wrote:

> I'm running/testing a curl use for a target site, and getting a ssl
> connection error. with the same cmd, running on a centos 6 box, it works.
>
> I'm trying to track down/debug the issue, and I get an nss error code
> on the fedora box, but have no idea how to continue.

It looks like NSS returns an error so my gut reaction is that this is a
problem within NSS.

> As far as I can tell, both curl were built using the same underlying libs
> ldd /usr/bin/curl on both systems appears to return the same underlying
> libs...

That certainly adds to the mystery! Any chance you can try to do local builds
of newer NSS or curl to try if that changes anything?

> curl -k -L "https://ssb.vcu.edu" -vvv

This command line works fine for me with my openssl-based builds at least, but
I doubt that helps you very much...