Re: multi_interface

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 20:36:32 +0200

On Tue, Jul 02, 2013 at 10:11:52AM +0200, alioui ajimi wrote:
> i am programming with libcurl and there is a function call it

The curl-library list is a better place for such discussions.

> curl_multi_perform (mulit_handler, still_runing_job) ineed after calling this
> function to wait until still_runing_job is null i dont want to do some thing

What is a "null" job?

> like this while(still_runing_job) ; or while(still_runing_job) sleep(....);
> like the exemple included so do any one know any programming technique so i

"The" example? I count 12 example programs included in the curl source that
show how the multi interface works. If you're referring to a particular one,
you'll have to be more specific.

> just get notified just when still_runing_job is null ???

Assuming a null job refers to an easy handle that has completed its transfer,
then the running_handles parameter to curl_multi_perform will tell you when
a transfer has finished. The curl_multi_perform man page explains all about
it.

>>> Dan