Re: curl_easy_send for HTTP POST request

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:22:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013, Zeman, Vaclav wrote:

> Is it possible to use curl_easy_send() to send bodies of HTTP POST requests?
> I am getting CURLE_UNSUPPORTED_PROTOCOL error from the call right now.

1. You're talking libcurl, so curl-library is the more suitable mailing list

2. You don't explain which libcurl version or platform you're using

3. You don't provide enough information about your program and problem for us
to allow us to draw any conclusions. We can only guess blindly.

4. curl_easy_send() is almost always the wrong answer to a problem, especially
if you're using a protocol libcurl supports - like HTTP. It is much better to
use libcurl fully and let it do the protocol talk by itself.