Re: libcurl crashing at fwrite while downloading http file

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 23:16:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 24 May 2013, Sukhdev Singh wrote:

> 1. Using libcurl's internal WRITEFUNCTION
> 2. Wrote my own WRITEFUNCTION
>
> In both above cases my application crashes in the middle of download at
> fwrite. Below is the BT. I am running on linuxplatform.

Using which libcurl version? If a recent one, can you please provide a full
recipe that repeats the problem? Have you tried to simple use the
getinmemory[*] example to check if your libcurl is working correct?

And please, curl-library is the proper mailing list for libcurl related
questions, issues and discussions. This list is for the curl command line
tool. Please take any follow-up to curl-library.

[*] = http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/getinmemory.html